Water Kefir Complete Home Starter Kit
Start making your own Water Kefir at home with this excellent starter kit. It comes complete with a 40g pack of water kefir grains. And for a limited time only we are sending all kits via a FASTER TRACKED DELIVERY SERVICE (UK Excluded).
Same day dispatch on all orders before 2pm!
Our Home Starter Kit Contains the Following:
- 40g Organic Water Kefir Grains (makes 1ltr)
- 1 x 1l glass jar
- 1 x Reusable jar cover & elastic band (breathable fabric cover)
- 1 x Glass bottle (500ml screw top)
It is very important to note all products listed above are food grade and dishwasher safe!
Fermenting at home has never been easier!
- You will receive a generous amount of water kefir grains, sent in a liquid starter solution to keep them happy and healthy on their journey to you.
- Our grains are extremely potent and 40 grams of kefir grains will produce approx 1L of water kefir every 24-48 hours.
- Over time, your grains will grow and multiply. This means you can either make more kefir at a time or enjoy stronger kefir in the same time.
- Our kefir is very easy to ferment: simply place the grains in sugar water, cover loosely and leave out of direct sunlight in a warm room for 24 hours or more, depending on temperature (full instructions provided).
- Raised with love and delivered fresh to you!
Buy with confidence…
Our water kefir grains are certified by the Irish Organic Association (IOA License No: 7812). They are extremely potent and 40g will be enough to brew 1L of water kefir.
Authentic water kefir can only be made by using real water kefir grains and not from any kind of packet or powder!
These are a premium organic and unique strain which you will not get from any other supplier.
Box shown as product image is for illustrative purposes only and actual box will differ.
So we finally got around to making a how to video..
This video is not shot with a with a fancy camera or made by a professional video producer, we just wanted to show you how to get started with water kefir. Making water kefir is not difficult and in simple terms – Add sugar and filtered water to a glass jar, stir the mixture to dissolve the sugar, add the water kefir grains, let it sit, take the grains out and you are done…
Don’t take our word for it. Read some of the wonderful reviews from our Google verified customers. Accept only the Best from kefirgrains.ie!
The reviews below come directly from google and we have no control over them. They are real reviews from real people, we cannot edit them. Click on the link below to open our google business listing and read even more reviews from our google verified customers!