80g Organic Sourdough Starter Rye Wholemeal Bread
In stock now, same day dispatch on all orders before 3pm!
- 100% Natural Organic Wild Yeast Sourdough Starter Rye Wholemeal Bread.
- This starter can be used with any type of flour – white, rye, spelt etc.. and is perfect for Artisan Breads, Rye Breads, Spelt Breads, Wheat Breads, Pizza etc.. etc..
- You are buying 80 grams of FRESH sourdough starter – enough to make 2 loafs of bread immediately + to store enough to feed and use in all your future sourdough recipes..
- Perfect for both the novice and experienced sourdough baker!
- Comes with full printed instructions showing you how to care of your starter.
Once you’ve experienced the phenomenal flavor and crust of this home-baked sourdough bread, you will never go back. All you need is flour and water to keep your starter alive and happy and make delicious bread! It will be a very rewarding and economical experience.
For home use you should keep it in the fridge and feed it only once a week. It is remarkably resilient and will live forever if taken care of properly.
Sourdough Starter Ingredients
- Organic whole wheat flour, live active cultures.
- Packaged in a a barrier-sealed packet to keep the cultures alive and healthy on their journey.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Sourdough Starter Allergen Information
- Manufactured in facilities that also process soy and dairy products.
Shipping and Storage Information
- Our sourdough starters are shipped live in a barrier-sealed packet.
- We ship Mon-Fri. We do not ship on weekends and Bank Holidays due to the live nature of the cultures.
- Once received, your starter can be used immediately after you’ve fed it with flour and water. (full detailed instructions provided with purchase).
Excellent Sourdough Starter
Have used this numerous time to make sourdough loaves. Easy to keep in the fridge and activate for the next batch of bread. Good price and delivered on time. Recommended.
Amazing Sourdough Starter
I am so impressed with this starter culture. I had made some myself which I thought was good, but this was so much more mature and active. I think it is absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend it.
Quality Sourdough Starter
Great product, made some amazing tasting bread with already.
Making great bread with the starter
Really good quality, I had no trouble at all feeding and growing my starter. I have made a number of loaves with it and each of them have been excellent. The culture is very active and is now enjoying life in my fridge! The instructions are simple and easy to follow too! Would highly recommend.
*** A single purchase of our Sourdough Starter can provide you with a lifetime supply of bread after you’ve fed it with flour and water ***
These are live cultures which have not been dehydrated or frozen, they can be continually re-used, therefore you will never need to buy more. When you buy our Sourdough Cultures you get a step-by-step guide to making Sourdough Bread at home, simply follow the instructions and you will be up and running in no time at all!
We pride ourselves on selling cultures that have been grown with love, care and attention by professionals with all safety standards in place.
Have questions about our starter cultures? See our FAQ’s for answers to some of the most asked questions.
Enjoy your Sourdough Bread!