Milk Kefir Complete Home Starter Kit
Start making your own Milk Kefir at home with this excellent starter kit. It comes complete with a 20g Pack of Milk Kefir Grains! And for a limited time only we’ll also include FREE 24-48hrs EXPRESS DELIVERY (UK Excluded).
Same day dispatch on all orders before 2pm!
Our Home Starter Kit Contains the Following:
- 20g Organic Milk Kefir Grains (makes 1ltr)
- 1 x 1l glass jar
- 1 x Reusable jar cover & rubber band (breathable fabric cover cut to shape)
- 1 x Glass bottle (500ml screw top)
It is very important to note all products listed above are food grade and dishwasher safe!
Fermenting at home has never been easier!
- Our live milk kefir grains are sent in a dairy nutrient rich liquid starter solution to keep them happy and healthy on their journey to you.
- 20 grams of live milk kefir grains will produce approx 1 Litre of milk kefir every 24-48 hours.
- Over time, your grains will grow and multiply. This means you can either make more kefir at a time or enjoy stronger kefir in the same time.
- Our kefir is very easy to ferment: simply place the grains in whole milk, cover loosely and leave out of direct sunlight in a warm room for 24 hours or more, depending on temperature (full instructions provided).
- If you wish you can make kefir from non dairy milk, ie coconut milk, rice milk etc ….
- Raised with love and delivered fresh to you!
Buy with confidence…
Our kefir grains are the descendants of the original kefir cultures from the Caucasus region. These are premium organic and unique strains which you will not get from any other supplier. Our grains are far superior and provides a light and tasty milk kefir which you can enjoy at home.
We are certified by the Irish Organic Association and undergo regular inspections to ensure our cultures, ingredients used and food safety management systems are up to the highest possible standard (IOA License No: 7812).
Box shown as product image is for illustrative purposes only and actual box will differ.
So we finally got around to making a how to video..
This video is not shot with a with a fancy camera or made by a professional video producer, we just wanted to show you how to get started with milk kefir. Making milk kefir is not difficult and in simple terms – Add the milk kefir grains to a glass jar, add milk, let it sit, take the grains out and you are done…
Don’t take our word for it. Read some of the wonderful reviews from our Google verified customers. Accept only the Best from kefirgrains.ie!
The reviews below come directly from google and we have no control over them. They are real reviews from real people, we cannot edit them. Click on the link below to open our google business listing and read even more reviews from our google verified customers!